Friday, January 21, 2011

How To Tell Fake Arizona Liscence

Could Made in Taiwan''Ruby''and the rotten around her bed to be''positive''?

As I explain in the classroom to a 14 year old who is not nice to be Ruby ...

I found it online and share ... it seems to me important source of ideas ...

Published by the Italian Movement antiberlusconismo day Thursday, January 20, 2011 at 10:21 am


1.
Robert F., 3 P, 14 years, I signed a design with "Silvio Berlusconi". "Stop it, remove the signature and put your name" "Proessorè, woodpeckers? She us a piacissi essiri u cchiu riccu visitors and Avira all Fimmina who vonnu? ". I do not think we need to translate. In the winter of 2008, someone signed the drawings as the "boss of bosses".
2.
Silvia G., 2 R, 13, younger sister Flavia, 17, already the mother of a child. "I wish I so beautiful, of course I would, proessorè, she piacissi assistimarisi us a more life? She and her entire family, proessorè? "
3.
I swallowed bitter, undecided whether to speak to them of the right things and wrong ones, or if you have only 13 ... hell .. and 14 years and have the right to be children, innocent people we used to say, not to see this mud. Still, the mud is spreading in their lives. Not suitable for young, we used to say. When it was over that time?
4.
Luisa, 22, is a beautiful girl entered the second year in engineering, daughter of a friend lawyer. On his profile facebook is dominated by a picture that looks like the page of a calendar. "What's wrong with being beautiful? They are also smart, tell me what you want? It 's a sin being fair? Of beauty and intelligence? And if I find a chicken to trick amen, worse for him. "
5.
A senior leader of the Sicilian PD told me a few days ago: "Blessed is he who can afford it." "He who excuses?". "He, he. Berlusconi ".
I am completely shocked. Do not tell me that the problem is he alone. He, he. Berlusconi. Here I know that all of Houston, ops, Italy, has a problem. And much more serious than it seems. Other than the resignation of Prime Minister, which is at the other court. A good part of Italy, mind you, not all, but a good part of it, could accompany him to court because I would like to share this sin. A good part of Italy would be in his place, because there is nothing wrong, but just imagine the good that is.

And if all the good things you imagine for your life is well, the problem is not "political", as they rush to repeat from right to left, but moral, identity, collective ethics. Caution: Do not moralistic, the problem is moral: that collection of shared behaviors that distinguish the social character of a people.

I speak of what is condemnable and what is not individual behavior, as does the majority of people, even more so to those who represent us. In this
do not we spend all well. No.

I'll try to explain to Robert F. and Silvia G. in the little time I spend with them, not with words or speeches, but with facts and comparisons: past and present and behaviors.
But to others, all that good slice of Italian thinking that the "problem is political "(and I referring to the absurd that I hear even from opposition politicians) and that "only about his business," him who goes on to explain that no, they are no longer "just made her", but rather our own.

Why Him, right now is us and I apologize if I repeat, I do not want to be him at all, let alone Ruby. And I will not in any way that they like my students, as well as the beautiful and intelligent daughter of the lawyer who grew up on 20 years of trash television and politics.

I mean that the worst nightmare of all this is that our children watch and / or copying or condemn.

How Garibaldi from Caprera said: this is not the Italy that I had in mind.

Or not?

- - - -

buyers''''We are the ideal! We have shaped so that consumers ... we are consuming ... everything! The morality of the dignity we have consumed ... moreover, now sells sexy lingerie for little girls ... and then we fight against child abuse ... we are ridiculous!
''It takes a huge cock stroke''unrivet from this situation! It takes a''injection''of civic sense! We start with small things:

  • Even those who do not work does not behave as if everything were to fall down!
  • Do not sleep late
  • have dignity for your stuff - guardianship, keep them clean ... things is hard ...
  • Not only do the minimum ... INDISPENSABLE do something more!
  • Give the''rules''of schedules to be met ...
  • If your parents work - Give them a hand in the house ...
  • Do showers that last year ... water is precious
  • do recycling and be proud!
  • Keep your things in order ...
  • Try to talk calmly to all ...
  • not ask for money all the time for parents / grandparents (the welfare of this country), but give them something in return - enough for him to smile ... a hug
  • help at home and do it with responsibility ...
  • If you study all the work you do with ... The example begins with you!
  • The dignity begins with the dignity in ourselves!

- - - -

the next

0 comments:

Post a Comment